- High speed electric aircraft
- Training platform for high speed UAV control
- Dual-axis control (aileron / elevator) plus throttle
- Relatively low wing loading for docility at low speed
- Robust airframe survives quite hard landings
- Onboard Veronte Autopilot included
T-Funjet is a high speed electric aircraft for unmanned system operator training. This platform accelerates to more than 200 km/hr with a high precision control. The high density foam used for the structure gives the aircraft with the needed resistance needed for withstanding high speed flights.
This light weight system has been designed for high speed applications UAV operator training such as target drones or tactical surveillance aircrafts.
Specification Wingspan 783 mm Min. all-up weight 875 g Overall length 750 mm Total surface area 14.5 dm2 Wing loading 60 g / dm2