- Cross-platform software (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Intuitive, easy to use and dependable
- Customizable to your needs
- Configure the system Veronte
- Create and edit missions
- Monitor flight information
- Action package: automatic configuration actions
- Compatible with all Veronte systems
Veronte Pipe is the intuitive software designed for operating the Veronte Autopilot. Users achieve a combination of easy-to-use application, real-time response and, firstly, safe operations. Supported operations include:
- Telemetry: View real time onboard UAV metrics, such as sensors, actuators and control states.
- Telecommand: Support for all synchronous operator control commands that can be sent to the flight segment, e.g. operational mode switch, mission management, payload control and so on.
- Mission design: Configure missions with waypoint definition, payload target definition and coverage analysis.
- Mission analysis: Rebuild all recorded data from a previous flight and generate plots and reports.
- Configuration: Edit RPAS settings, such as servo trim, interface/port management and so on.
- Multiple Users: One o more operators can work simultaneously.
- Veronte Air includes any necessary element to communicate with ground segment, take flight measures, control the aircraft and control the payload.
- Veronte Ground redirects stick and PC data to the air segment, and manages bidirectional communications between Veronte Pipe and Veronte Air.